How should you get started with investing in the stock market?
Most people would assume that the very first step is finding a great company to invest in and buying individual shares of that stock.
The truth is, this is not the best move!
In this free course, I will be answering the following questions:
1. What are the steps to follow before investing for the first time?
2. What should you invest in first?
3. What are index funds and why should you invest in them?
4. Why do people invest in individual stocks?
5. What is the best type of business to invest in?
6. What are the best stocks for beginners?
7. How do you avoid herd investing?
8. What are growth stocks?
9. What is value investing?
10. What is an investment?
11. What is a speculation?
12. What should your investing goals be?
13. How do you study company fundamentals?
14. How do you plan your investment?
I hope you enjoy this free course! This should be a great start for a foundation of your investing education.
I have a YouTube channel dedicated to teaching people the basics of investing as well as personal finance. I have been studying and investing in the stock market for years.